Products and Services
8NET Inc was established as a commercial paper supplier in 2000. Through dedication and determination, 8NET has developed into the leading supplier of shipping, industrial, and packaging materials in the Los Angeles area. Our website and catalog contain over 6000 products, including packaging, shipping, industrial and safety supplies.
Place your order 24/7/365 by logging into 8NET.com or by phone during our office hour (9 A.M. - 6 P.M.) and our knowledgeable customer service team is always ready to support and assist you and your business.
Order by 10 A.M., and we will deliver your order on the same day by 4 P.M. within a 10-mile radius.
1. WAREHOUSE SUPPLIES
Conquer your daily tasks with 8NET’s quality and economical products:
- Corrugated Boxes
- Copy/Printing Paper
- Shipping Supplies
- Safety Products
- Janitorial Supplies
- Warehouse Utilities
- Office Furniture
Deliver your products with our cost-effective and hassle-free freight services:
- Licensed and Professional Drivers
- Varieties of Fleet: Traditional Dry Van, Tractors, Trailers and Bobtails trucks
- Intrastate Deliveries and Backhauls
3. PALLET RACK DESIGN AND INSTALLATION
Organize your warehouse spaces to increase efficiencies:
- Expert racking solutions designed to fit your needs
- Professional installation
4. THIRD-PARTY STORAGE AND LOGISTICS
Increase productivity by storing your products with us and utilizing our cost-saving services:
- Order Fulfillment Service - Piece picking, inner pack, case, pallet load. We fulfill your orders with the utmost care as we would to ours
- Value-Added Service - Customized services of the light assembly, labeling, ticketing, repackaging, sorting and more, all in our professional facility to prevent damage from transportation to off-site co-packers.
- Inventory Management - 24/7 access to our online Warehouse Management Software for accurate inventory data and reports
5. WAREHOUSE MOVING
Leave the heavy-lifting, labor-intensive and time-consuming parts to us:
- Our 160,000+ square foot warehouses can accommodate your long-term or short-term storage needs
- Various size load available from multiple pallet rack to floor stack positions to full-size containers
- Fleet of tractor and trailers, equipment and qualified labor